From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Scott Prentice
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2015 17:55
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Re: What is your experience with FM12 using the 5K Retina screen?

There are a number of people on this list (I believe) who have dealt with
issues using FM12 on retina MacBook Pro laptops. I know it's not exactly the
same thing, but it's well beyond the "compatible" resolution for FM. You might
search the archives for "retina" or perhaps those people will chime in with
their experiences.

Good luck!
...scott