2. Are your styles the same and just different names? If so, then can you find all instances of Body Text and change to Body, then repeat by changing all instances of Body to Body Text.

YMMV
Alan

On 23/04/15 9:19 am, Christenson, Pat wrote:
Turn on Whole Word in Find/Change.

Pat Christenson

-----Original Message-----
From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of
john.x.pos...@us.hsbc.com
Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2015 3:46 PM
To: framers
Subject: Limit Find/Change

Hi, guys...I'm putting in a couple of days to clean up some inconsistencies in
my documentation template and styles.

I currently use the P style  "Body Text" (no quotes)  for normal body text.

However, in the past, I'd used the P Style "Body" (no quotes) and I want to do a Paragraph tag
search on "Body" to clean it out.  However, it also finds "Body Text" which I don't want.

How do I limit the search to just "Body"?

Thanks

John X Posada
AML Syst & Ops Supt Data Analyst | US FCC & RC Systems Control & Analytics
| HSBC North America Holdings Inc
330 Madison Ave., NY NY

  Phone
       Int: 212-525-5483 Ext: Personal Cellphone - 732-259-2874
  Fax
       Conference Bridge - 877-304-0052, Code 74809254
  Email
       john.x.pos...@us.hsbc.com

  Protect our environment - please only print this if you have
  to!

SAVE PAPER - THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT!
http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/pchristenson%40ftportfolios.com

http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/alan%40alphabyte.co.nz