I don't want to see all the emails from subscribers. I was careful NOT to
choose this action. And HOW do I get to the actual forum??? No link was
provided to the forum where I can interact with other users.

Linda Garneau
Technical Publications Manager
1-561-622-4795
linda.garn...@crossmatch.com<mailto:linda.garn...@crossmatch.com>

This message, including any attachments, may contain confidential, proprietary,
inside and/or legally privileged information. Any distribution or use of this
communication by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please
notify the sender by replying to this message and then permanently delete it
from your system.  You are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Cross Match
Technologies, Inc., DigitalPersona and the DigitalPersona logos are registered
trademarks or trademarks of Cross Match Technologies, Inc and DigitalPersona,
Inc. in the United States and other countries.