Good luck! I believe your best bet would be to find an American tech writer
living in Pune, or hire someone in Boston. Plenty of companies parse out tech
writing jobs to off-site writers. If you're concerned about quality, imo, your
US-based team needs to do at least a copy edit!

     On Thursday, April 23, 2015 7:05 AM, John Sgammato