Here's the main Framers page:
There is no web-based forum where you can interact with other users by posting on the forum. This is an email list. The only way to interact is via email. If you don't want separate emails, you can set your settings to Digest where several messages are combined into one email. If you need help, email the moderator. The moderator's email address is at the bottom of the above webpage.

If you don't want emails at all, you can unsubscribe and view the messages via the archive. After each month the messages are archived here:
http://lists.frameusers.com/pipermail/framers/

--
Shmuel Wolfson
Technical Writer