Hi everyone

My company has asked me to test Omnihelp. They want to merge several help files
at runtime. I can't get it to work and I'm running out of ideas. Can anyone
here help, or can you point me at a reliable source?

I have created three help files -- the main file and two subfiles. Each help
file is in its own folder. When I run the main file, the subfile titles appear
in TOC but when I click on them, I see a message asking if I want to merge this
file but the title just disappears from the TOC and no merging occurs.

Any hints would be appreciated.

Thanks
Anne