Happy Tuesday Framers!

We are adding a writer and current have FM10. I want to buy FM10 or FM11 but am
not sure if FM11 is completely backward compatible with FM10. Can anyone verify
that the FM working files are interchangeable between FM11 & FM10, with no
special save to FM10 steps? I know there's a difference and I think that is
DITA output with FM11 (Thanks to Klaus for the FM feature history!). I'd
appreciate hearing from anyone who has been down this road before me.

Thanks in advance!

Jim Duszynski
Technical Writer
(719) 884-3787

"Don't write merely to be understood. Write so that you cannot possibly be
misunderstood." (Robert Louis Stevenson)