Hi Jim,

FrameMaker always lets you save back one version, but you have to explicitly
choose File > Save As and choose the previous version. I have a simple,
inexpensive ExtendScript script that you can install with FrameMaker 11 that
will automatically save to FrameMaker 10. If you are interested, please
contact me offlist. Thank you very much.

Rick

Rick Quatro

Carmen Publishing Inc.

585-366-4017