Were you on a subscription basis? Do you have a valid serial number at hand to
enter?

From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of
michael.schwa...@teradyne.com
Sent: May-08-15 9:05 AM
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Frame 11 license becomes trial license

My Frame 11 license has stopped working.  This hasn't happened to any of my
colleagues.  One day, I was using ePub and Frame to generate .chm output.  The
next morning, when I tried to do the same, Frame popped up a screen telling me
to request a trial license.  This caused an ePub error because it couldn't
start Frame.  When I tried starting Frame independently, I got the same thing.
I had an immediate deadline to deal with, so I set up a trial licence of Frame,
hoping that ePub could use it.  It couldn't.

For various reasons, I don't have the information I need to access Adobe
support.  I'm hoping I can do that on Monday.  But, in the mean time, has
anyone had this experience?  Any idea why it's happening?  Any way to keep it
from happening?

Thanks, Michael