I wrote in Agile several years ago while at EMC. I liked it, most of the
other writers hated it.

Yes, sometimes I had to rewrite in a later iteration, but that's pretty
much normal in any development environment.  What I liked was being able to
include document review at the end of each iteration so they could not
close the iteration unless they did their review.

John X Posada
AML Syst & Ops Supt Data Analyst | US FCC & RC Systems Control & Analytics
| HSBC North America Holdings Inc
330 Madison Ave., NY NY

 Phone
      Int: 212-525-5483 Ext: Personal Cellphone - 732-259-2874
 Fax
      Conference Bridge - 877-304-0052, Code 74809254
 Email
      john.x.pos...@us.hsbc.com

 Protect our environment - please only print this if you have
 to!