http://lists.frameusers.com/pipermail/framers/2009-June/017102.html

On 2015-May-29 1:41 PM, De Rosier, Edward wrote:
Hello Framers,

We are using FM 12 (TCS 5) on Windows 7 PCs.

The company has a new document style that includes a background image, which is
a bit like having a watermark on the cover page.  In modifying the design of
our templates, we have placed the background image on the master page.

When we add a product image to the body page, the white background of the
product image masks a portion of the background image.   We have tried images
(referenced from a common image folder) of the following types:  Adobe
Illustrator (*.ai), Adobe Photoshop (*.psd), *.png, and *.eps.

Even though we have carefully created knockedout images with transparent
backgrounds, we have not been able to avoid the masking effect.

We would appreciate any ideas.

Thank you,

Ed DeRosier
Technical Writer
Anritsu Company, Morgan Hill, California, USA

http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/srogers%40phoenix-geophysics.com

Stuart Rogers
Technical Communicator
Phoenix Geophysics Limited