I've received several phone calls from Adobe sales reps who start the conversation by mentioning my attendance at one of the recent TechComm Webinars and ultimately ask me if I plan to upgrade to the new TCS release. On the first call, I was genuinely happy to give my feedback and to answer the rep's questions. On the next couple of calls, I explained that I had already answered the questions. On the call today I asked to be removed from their calling list. The rep told me that in order to do this, I would need to unsubscribe. Seriously? Now I need to unsubscribe from Adobe marketing phone calls?

I don't mind emails because they are not intrusive and I can ignore them if I choose. But why must I now go to the trouble of unsubscribing from marketing phone calls that I never agreed to receive in the first place? This is ridiculous.

I explained this to the rep and he said he would mention it in the email he would send me to unsubscribe.

Please, Adobe. Good customer service means be there when we ask for your help. Your marketing team is stepping beyond the boundaries that I believe are necessary to provide good customer service. You are trolling for sales and disrupting my workflow in the process. This is not the first time that I have received multiple calls from the same representative asking the same questions, and they simply must cease.

Carol

Carol J. Elkins---A Written Word LLC
Making Information Understandable
Phone: 719-948-3773