From: Tim Pann [mailto:tp...@telecomsys.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2015 3:30 PM
To: Combs, Richard (CW); framers
Subject: RE: Importing clear, sharp images

OK this is very interesting. I was under the assumption that you should keep
the resolution of the picture at the resolution of the screen, and then import
it in also at that resolution. I was not aware that changing the import
resolution was advisable.

Off top of my head this seems like it would be difficult to get just the right
resolution on the first try giving a particular anchored frame size. Do you
have some clever method for getting the resolution right the first time?

Tim