which is strange. Both Adobe products, both creating web-ready graphics. One
works (PhotoShop), the other doesn't (Illustrator). I would think the same code
could be used in both instances.

     On Wednesday, June 17, 2015 6:33 PM, Tim Pann <tp...@telecomsys.com> wrote:

 Several reasons to use Photoshop: 1) I add additional things to the pictures,
like arrows and labels and callouts and circles and highlights etc., which I
often generate in Illustrator; much easier to move these elements around when
they reside on their own layer. 2) I generally make changes to things as I go.
For both, it's nice to just change the PS image and hit save. Imported graphic
updates automatically, I don't have to re-save in another format, etc.
From: David Spreadbury [dspre...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2015 4:27 PM
To: John Sgammato; Tim Pann
Cc: framers
Subject: Re: Importing clear, sharp images

And why even bring photoshop into the picture? SnagIt will capture and save as
PNG directly. That will give you the same quality of captures as what the
reader would see on the screen.No additional work required except possible
resizing of screens that are larger than the image area of the document.

On Wednesday, June 17, 2015 6:19 PM, John Sgammato <john.sgamm...@actifio.com>