A screen shot doesn't have an intrinsic dpi. It's just a bitmap of a
certain width and height. The image's dpi will vary depending on how
many pixels per inch the screen it's displayed on has.

I'm not sure there's ever a good reason to downsample a screen shot
when you're placing it in FrameMaker and generating PDFs. Just set the
dpi in FrameMaker so that the bitmap is a good size relative to the
page. The PDF will contain the full-resolution image and users can
zoom for more detail.