From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Art Campbell
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2015 4:32 PM
To: Robert Lauriston
Cc: framers
Subject: Re: Importing clear, sharp images

That would sort of be my point. If you want to -- not have to -- you would
create your gold copy of the graphic at say 300 DPI and downsample it
automatically in Photoshop or simply adjust it to usable size when you import
into FM since you specify the DPI during import.

Art Campbell
      art.campb...@gmail.com<mailto:art.campb...@gmail.com>
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and a
redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358

I support www.TheGrotonLine.com<http://www.TheGrotonLine.com>, hyperlocal news
for Groton MA.

On Thu, Jun 18, 2015 at 5:58 PM, Robert Lauriston