De : framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] De la part de Lin Sims
Envoyé : Friday, June 19, 2015 11:07 AM
À : Stuart Rogers
Cc : Frame Users
Objet : Re: FM12 Crashes on File Open - Need Answer FAST

The weird thing? If I open the SAME FILE from my local hard drive in FM12, it's
happy as a clam.The only time it crashes is if I open it from the server, and
it's not that big a file (40 pages).

I've deleted the problem graphic (an SVG generated by Visio 2013) and recreated
a new SVG from Visio. Importing it and resaving as FM12 seems to have fixed the
issue.

On Fri, Jun 19, 2015 at 10:45 AM, Stuart Rogers