Happy New Year!

We are very excited to announce the Adobe Tech Comm Survey 2015:
http://survey.douwriteright.com/

This survey is conducted annually to understand the changing trends in the Tech
Comm industry. In addition, it's our constant endeavor to learn how you create,
publish and distribute content; and how you measure the effectiveness of
content. We want to understand which tools you use, how you use them and how
they can be improved.

It does not matter if one uses our Adobe TECH COMM products or not. As long as
one is a Tech Comm professional and wants his/her voice to be heard, he/she can
fill out the survey. It takes 15 minutes to fill out the survey and there are
23 exciting prizes to be won!

Please help us spread the word using your social media network. Here are few
ready tweets for you to use.

*       Adobe #TechComm Survey 2015 launched! Participate & win grand prizes
http://bit.ly/16sRzgJ @AdobeTCS #FrameMaker #RoboHelp
*       Answer questions & be one of the 23 lucky grand prize winners! Take
#Adobe #TechComm Survey http://bit.ly/16sRzgJ
*       Which #TechComm trends impact you the most? Tell us & win big! #Adobe
#TechComm Survey 2015! http://bit.ly/16sRzgJ

Regards,

Saibal Bhattacharjee
Head of Marketing, Adobe Technical Communication