[resending to Framers list]

Hi...

I've set up a WordPress blog for the community to share information (setup/installation/??) about Omni Systems products, such as Mif2Go.

If you've been able to install Mif2Go on FM12 and/or FM2015, can you write up what's needed to make that work? Or do you have other procedures and tips for using Mif2Go that you'd like to share with others?

If you're willing to write these up, please contact me (off list) so I can give you access for posting that info ..

    http://blog.omsys.com

This is a work in progress, but I'm hoping that people who are using these tools will find it useful.

Cheers,
...scott