At 3:57 pm +0000 15/12/05, Paul Findon wrote:

>Adobe vice president for Europe, Pierre Van Beneden, has said: "Other workers
>in Europe, for example, some in the UK, may be offered jobs in Nordic regions
>or Eastern Europe..."

Yeah, or Siberia... Heh. You're nice and settled in the UK with house,
mortgage, family, kids, and they offer you a job in Lithuania. I don't think so.

> I guess they can always get jobs working on Microsoft's Acrylic or Apple's
> Aperture.

Maybe if there's enough of them, they can form a start-up and create a
replacement for FrameMaker ;-)

Ok, inappropriate humor: I feel for them too. Been there, done that, didn't
even get a lousy T-shirt.
--
Steve