Group: my apologies for hitting the list so hard just recently. I'm under
pressure to complete some work before the holiday break and it's taking me into
unknown territory.

I know that FrameMaker supports conversion rules tables for converting
unstructured documents into structured. But what about the process of migrating
from one EDD to another? I can't find anything about this in any written
documentation I have. Specifically:

. Is there a 'best practise' method?

. Are there any pitfalls to watch out for?

. What is involved other than importing a new set of structured definitions and
then manually tidying up?

. Are there any third-party tools that can help with the conversion process?

Many thanks
--
Steve