        From: framers-bounces+fred.ridder=intel.com at lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-bounces+fred.ridder=intel.com at lists.frameusers.com] On
Behalf Of Tweedy, Scott
        Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2005 2:43 PM
        To: 'framers at FrameUsers.com'
        Subject: Table of Contents Question

        I have a table of contents that is dynamically generated from the
contents of a book (I do this for 12 different books).  At times the length of
the text in the element I have to use to create the entries in the table of
contents is too long and it wraps to a second line.

        Is there a way to elegantly handle this situation?

        What I would like to be able to do is set up a tab so that when the
text wraps there is a little bit of an indent to show that the new line is
still part of the original element.

        Thanks in advance,
        st

        Scott Tweedy
        Project Leader - Chef de projet
        Aeronautical and Technical Services - Services A?ronautiques et
Techniques
        Earth Sciences Sector - Secteur des sciences de la terre
        Natural Resources Canada - Ressources naturelles Canada
        174-615 Booth Street - 174-615 rue Booth
        Ottawa, ON  Canada  K1A 0E9
        tel. (613) 992-4459 - t?l. (613) 992-4459
        fax (613) 943-8959 - t?lc. (613) 943-8959
        Email sctweedy at nrcan.gc.ca - Courriel sctweedy at nrcan.gc.ca