        From: Tweedy, Scott
        Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2005 04:01 PM
        To: 'framers at FrameUsers.com'
        Subject: RE: Table of Contents Question - 2

        Thanks for the answers.  I think my mind is becoming blurry that I
can't see the easy answers and think they all have to be much more complex than
they are.

        I have a second issue.

        the text I want in the table of contents is left justified and the page
number is right justified.  I use the Reference Page
<$elementonly>(tab)....<$pagenum>.  When the text is just long enough that it
"runs into" the page number the page number wraps to the next line instead of
the text "breaking" and then wrapping.  Here's an example of what I mean:

        ILS or ILS/RADAR RWY 26L.......177
        SID(VECTOR) NON JET RICHMOND.
        178
        SID(VECTOR) VANCOUVER......179
        NOISE ABATEMENT (pg 1)........180

        Is there a way to detect the conflict and "break" the text for page 178
so that it reads like this:

        ILS or ILS/RADAR RWY 26L.......177
        SID(VECTOR) NON JET
        SID(VECTOR) VANCOUVER......179