Hi Shlomo,

I'm using Frame 7.1. The cross-refs are regular ones (created with
Special -> Cross-Reference).

One thing I have noticed, though, is that in Acrobat (5.0), when I look
at the properties for a "bad" link, there is no "Edit Destination"
button. Instead there is text that reads something like "Destination
M6.9.72923...e: " followed by the filename of the original PDF. (72923
is the ID number in the marker for the Xref's destination.)

I have tried clearing the "Create Named Destinations for All
Paragraphs", optimizing PDF size (in Frame), but it does not make any
difference (except reducing the file size, which is handy...).

Any ideas?

Thanks,
--
*Martin Polley