I'll try that plug-in. :-) Thanks, Grant.

  Rene

Grant Hogarth <Grant.Hogarth at Reuters.com> wrote:
      To set Image Display mode:
       Select View> Display Options> <take your pick>

    To set Image Display order:
        Select Options> Sort Directory Files> <take your pick>

  To move back and forth in the folder:
       FORWARD: SpaceBar, Right_Arrow or Page_Down keys, or roll mousewheel
towards you
       BACK: Backspace, Left_Arrow or Page_Up keys, or roll mousewheel away
from you

  To view information on a graphic:
       BASIC: Dimensions, Color Depth, List Order, Compressed/uncompressed
size, date/time are displayed in status bar at bottom. Changes as images change.
       EXPANDED: Click Information button (Circle i) in toolbar to open a
dialog.  Does not change with image change.

  NOTES:
  Be sure to get the IrfanView Plugins accessory:
http://www.irfanview.com/plugins.htm
  It adds a lot of functionality.

  Grant