Hi, Jon:

Are there error messages? They would help to focus the trouble shooting.

More likely, the problem stems from a combination of Acrobat 7
settings and whatever Acrobat viewers are used to view the file.

In Acrobat 7 Professional, Document > Enable For Commenting in
Acrobat Reader is a new setting that works with Reader 7 to do what
it says.

You don't state if your colleague can open and comment her own
documents in her Acrobat 6. If her reviewers can't open her files for
commenting, they may have a version of Reader.

So, the two-part solution might be:

* Save the files in Acrobat 7 Professional with Document > Enable for
Commenting
* Have reviewers use Reader 7 to comment the files.

HTH

Regards,

Peter Gold
KnowHow ProServices