Problem solved....
Cause - superimposed text frame

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeremy H. Griffith [mailto:jer...@omsys.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2006 6:14 PM
To: framers at lists.frameusers.com
Cc: Ariel Kahana; Paul_Giesing at McAfee.com
Subject: Re: Emergency situation

On Tue, 18 Apr 2006 11:40:46 -0700, "Ariel Kahana" <akahana at dyaptive.com>
wrote:

>I am experiencing a very peculiar problem with one of my documents.
Whenever
>I try to modify a particular section and then save the document, the text
>jumbles up and is not legible. Its almost as though there are two text
flows
>clashing into one another. This is not only a screen issue because the
messy
>text situation is replicated when I print the affected section.

The screenshot didn't come through (lists don't allow attachments),
but my guess is that you *do* have two flows.  This can happen if
you Ctrl-drag a text frame a tiny bit; you get a copy of it on top
of the original one.  It's easy to do this by accident when editing.
You need to delete the frame that is *not* in the exact position it
should be; check the position by Ctrl-clicking on the frame, then
looking at Graphics > Object Properties.  One of the two frames
should have slightly different properties than the ones you see
whan you check a frame on a different page; that's the one you need
to delete.

HTH!