Actually, neither my first reply nor anyone else's was 100% complete.
If you want to do "paper color," you need to start with the background
rectangle to color the margins. Then you also need to select and fill
the text containers with the same color.
Otherwise you end up with a picture frame effect....

Art

--
Art Campbell                                             art.campbell at
gmail.com