> So my question is: if we start purchasing v7.2 licenses,
> do we have to upgrade the v7.1 stations at the same time,

No...7.1 and 7.2 live together very well. We have, betwen us and the
mother ship, maybe 40 users and we don't know or care who has which,
when it comes to trading files.

--- Richard Pesant <richard.pesant at simplernetworks.com> wrote:

> Can anyone let me know if documents created with v7.2 can be opened
> with
> v7.1 without having to mif them? We are presently using v7.1 and
> need to
> purchase more licenses. Presently, we do not have an XML
> requirement but
> it is under consideration. So my question is: if we start
> purchasing
> v7.2 licenses, do we have to upgrade the v7.1 stations at the same
> time,
> or can we do it only when XML becomes a requirement?

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've never
actually known what the question is."