Hello All,
I'm seeing about 20 messages about Changing Defaults on Tools Palette in my
e-mail. I had similar problems - moreover I work with unicode languages and
those dialog boxes are all Japanese when it comes to Unicode. Can't read
them. I found a solution by getting a ResHacker from the net - its a
shareware. With it you can open fmdlg.dll file and edit dialog boxes to your
taste. Check it out. Don't remember what the site was but I'm sure if you
type ResHacker.exe in your Google it will find it.
Michael