If my employer wants me to be able to write at home, they've paid for
the upgrade.

Also, although I haven't poured over the license agreement lately, I
think that FM, like most Adobe products, can legally be installed on
two machines provided they aren't operating at the same time.

And if I remember correctly, both the 7.0-7.1 and 7.2 upgrades were
$199. If you're an independant contractor... it's a cost of doing
business.

Art

--
Art Campbell                                             art.campbell at
gmail.com