From: framers-bounces+david.shenton=smithsdetection.com at lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-bounces+david.shenton=smithsdetection....@lists.frameusers.com]
On Behalf Of Reng, Winfried Dr.
Sent: August 18, 2006 2:55 AM
To: framers at lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Translate FrameMaker book to Hebrew/Arabic and convert to onlinehelp

Hi,

probably in the next year we have to translate a FrameMaker book into Hebrew
and Arabic and also convert the translation into an HTML Help. As FM cannot
handle right-to-left languages I plan this:

1 Convert the FM book to Word with Mif2Go.

2 Get the Word file(s) translated.

3 Convert the translated Word file(s) to HTML Help.

Does anybody know a suitable converter? What about WebWorks ePublisher Pro f?r
Word? Does anyone use it already? Can it handle Hebrew or Arabic?

What do you do when you have to translate into Hebrew or Arabic and convert
into an online help?

Thank you very much for your help

Winfried
http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/david.shenton%40smithsdetection.com

<HTML>
************************************************<br>
The information contained in, or attached to, this e-mail, may contain
confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity to whom they are addressed and may be subject to legal privilege.  If
you have received this e-mail in error you should notify the sender immediately
by reply e-mail, delete the message from your system and notify your system
manager.  Please do not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to
any other person.  The views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.  The
recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of
viruses.  The company accepts no liability for any damage caused, directly or
indirectly, by any virus transmitted in this email.<br>
</HTML>