Yeah,
I'd ask him to provide examples of several white paper designs that he
likes or thinks are effective so you can find out what design is in
his head. At the same time, I'd start learning more about Word because
it's unlikely you can do a complex design in FM and transfer it to
.rtf; simple yes, complex and arty, not likely.
Art

--
Art Campbell                                             art.campbell at
gmail.com