Hi all out there!

After some months a bit far from the technical writing arena, I can finally
enjoy some more interesting challenges.

During this time, I have managed to set up a wiki environment that will, at
least, solve part of my problems while working with teams where an easy-to-use
edition environment is needed. Mediawiki is helping us with to create such an
environment.

But I am afraid I miss-read, or miss-evaluate, the available output options.
Mediawiki is not good at giving structure to a document, nor has an standard
mark up. And I am far from being able to contribute with such an extension.
Sorry. So, I have now bunch of documents needing edition to create the required
layout for several publishers stuck in Mediawiki.

As any wiki, HTML rendering is the default view for any article.

So, please,..

1. Does anybody know if there is any available tool to export Mediawiki
articles to MIF, XML (the body of the article must be tagged, not only the
metainformation)

2. If not, is there any tool to save HTML as MIF?

3. Have these questions any sense for you? Have I missed any important point
about this issue?

Thank you so much for your help,

Ricardo

--