Graphics are always ovals so far as the computer goes.

You may be able to fake things if you create and link together a
series of text frames that each hold one or two lines and are placed
on a layer above the graphic, but it'd be fiddly work to get them to
stagger in and out...

Art

--
Art Campbell                                             art.campbell at
gmail.com