From: framers-bounces+grant.hogarth=reuters....@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-bounces+grant.hogarth=reuters.com at lists.frameusers.com]
On Behalf Of Joe Campo
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2006 6:55 AM
To: framers at lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Conditional text and images question

Frame 7.1

We have an image that we place in an anchored frame.
We want to place a second image on top of the first image and make only
that second image conditional.

We have tried a few options but cannot come up with a solution.

If anyone has ever successfully done this, please let me know how you
accomplished this?

Thanks.

Joseph Campo
Senior Technical Writer | Certified SolidWorks Professional |
Documentation Department SolidWorks Corporation | 300 Baker Avenue,
Concord, Massachusetts 01742 USA
Phone: 1-978-371-5164 | Fax 1-978-371-7303 | www.solidworks.com