Hello,
I am using Frame 6 and I have to manage Frame documents in Japanese.
I have a problem with one of the katakana characters: the long vowel dash. It
is not dealt properly in index markers. When I generate the index, the word is
cut just after the dash.
Does anyone have an idea of the source of the problem ?
Thanks for any information on that matter.
Valerie

The content of this email and any attachments are confidential and intended for
the named recipient(s) only.
If you have received this email in error please return it to our postmaster
immediately and delete it from your system.
WARNING: Although MEGA has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses
are present in this email, MEGA cannot accept responsibility for any loss or
damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.