I believe they're a group of fm experts who work independently;
they're not Adobe employees. So it's up to them whether they want to
deal with files or not. It's been around for a while, dating from the
time period Adobe cut paid support staff and implemented that program
and beefed up the forumns.

Art

--
Art Campbell                                             art.campbell at
gmail.com