Hi, Bernard.

The XML file does not have tabs, but it does have spaces. Removing the
spaces is fixing the problem.

Thank you for your insight!

Laura

for such purpose.

                      "Bernard

                      Aschwanden"              To:      Laura Sponhour/FSG/CSC
at CSC, <framers at lists.frameusers.com>
                      <bernard                 cc:

                      @publishingsmart         Subject: RE: Extra line spaces
in imported XML
                      er.com>

                      01/05/2006 08:46

                      PM

                      Please respond

                      to bernard

Check if the XML is tab delimited for indents. If so, try to blow them away
and see what that does...

Bernard