From: framers-bounces+david.spreadbury=tellabs....@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-bounces+david.spreadbury=tellabs.com at lists.frameusers.co
m] On Behalf Of John Wilcox
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2006 2:30 PM
To: 'framers at lists.FrameUsers.com'
Subject: POLL: Which method do you use to apply bold and italics?

This came up as a possible style standards issue here. Please reply
off-list, and I'll summarize the results next week. Thanks for your
time!

A. Click the B and I buttons, or press Ctrl+B and Ctrl+I.
B. Select Bold and Emphasis from the Character Catalog.

_____________________________
Regards,
John Wilcox, Technical Writer
Zetron, Redmond
and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee
or agent responsible for delivering this message to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reproduction,
dissemination or distribution of this communication is strictly
please notify us immediately by replying to the message and
deleting it from your computer. Thank you. Tellabs