Sorry for the potential duplication; first one didn't post.

Frame 7.1, Win XP Pro
?
Has anyone run into the issue of a book occasionally crashing after running a
find/change? ?Occasionally after completing I'll get a message telling me that
"FrameMaker has detected a serious problem and must quit", and then a message
that reads "The instruction at '0x00341469' referenced memory at '0x00000000'.
The memory could not be 'read'." Clicking 'ok" closes it all out.
?
The FrameLog has a whole lot of information in it I don't understand; nothing
clearly pointing to a cause. I've run into this a few times; generally I'll
just re-start Frame and get back to what I was doing. ??
?
Any hints?
Nicole
?