From: framers-bounces+fred.ridder=intel....@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-bounces+fred.ridder=intel.com at lists.frameusers.com] On
Behalf Of Rick Quatro
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2006 4:13 PM
To: Grant Hogarth; framers at lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Re: Crashing Books & List of Markers

Look to see if there are any line breaks in your markers. I think they
cause
crashing problems with lists.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585-659-8267
www.frameexpert.com

A related question: When I generate a List (LOM) of markers, FM crashes
out.
However, an Index (IOM) of the same markers generates just fine.

Files open/closed makes no difference, and the files are all local.

Any suggestions?

Grant
(Build 7.1p116, WinXP SP2 784MB RAM, lots (4+ GBs) of free disk space)