Hi All,

I apologize for this somewhat OT post...

I'm using FM 7.2 w/ Acrobat 7 and WWP-FM 2003 to create HTML Help output. I
need to find a way to add to the HTML code to display the file modified date
for the linked PDF file.

I have read about using SSI/SHTML to display the date modified for linked
HTML files, but I don't think this works for linked PDFs.

I have "googled" on it, but I'm not coming up with the fully relevant
information. FWIW, I also have DreamWeaver 8.

Thanks in advance for any insight that you can provide.

Rene Stephenson