So, what both of you are saying, is that if I send someone a 7.2
version, they cannot open it directly...I need to remember to do
something to it so they can open it. Correct?

--- Rick Quatro <frameexpert at truevine.net> wrote:

> Alternatively, you can save the 7.2 document as
> a 6.0 document. This would be smaller than a MIF file,
> if file size is any consideration.

File size isn't a consideration....remembering in the heat of a
deadline is.

> > Sure.
> > Save as .mif.
> > Any unique tools in 7.x that you used will be ignored, but not
> > scrubbed, so they'll be in place when/if you open in 7.x again.
> >
> > Art
> >
> > On 7/24/06, John Posada <jposada01 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> >> Hi, guys...quick question. Can FM documents authored in 7.2 be
> opened
> >> in 6.0
> >>
> >> John Posada
> >> Senior Technical Writer

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've never
actually known what the question is."