www.seatechpubs.com

-----Original Message-----
FM DICTIONARIES ACCESS
Michael Zaichenko  biozaichenko at hotmail.com
  Wed Jul 26 07:22:09 MDT 2006
Hi all,
     Does anyone know any programmatic way of accessing FrameMaker
dictionaries
     or hyphenation rules. Anyting goes - FDK, FrameScript, Python.
Trying to
     simulate Paragraph Composer (just like the one in InDesign) for FM -
     hyphenation is a bug - I can't access the language modules, they are
     encoded. Any suggestions are welcome.
     If you have anything developed in this direction I'm willing to
exchange
my
     data.
     Michael