What exactly is a FrameMaker "typesetter"?

And, why the absolute need for on-site availability?

If , as it seems, the job is to apply styles and paginate text in a
FrameMaker template, anyone anywhere should be able to complete the
project.

Eric L. Dunn
Senior Technical Writer

"Celine Buerkli" wrote on 06/16/2006 03:47:45 PM:

> Dear Framers -
> I am urgently looking for Framers that are skilled in typesetting
> and could come to work on a project in the LA area pretty
> immediately for 5-10 days project!
> Are you skilled in Frame Maker and typography and are available for
> a project? Or do you know any freelancer that would?
> I am really in need of help and looking forward to hear from you!
> Please contact me as soon as possible!
> Celine
> Tel. 323 462 2140 or 323 462 0758

This e-mail communication (and any attachment/s) may contain confidential
or privileged information and is intended only for the individual(s) or
entity named above and to others who have been specifically authorized to
receive it. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read,
copy, use or disclose the contents of this communication to others. Please
notify the sender that you have received this e-mail in error by reply
e-mail, and delete the e-mail subsequently. Please note that in order to
protect the security of our information systems an AntiSPAM solution is in
use and will browse through incoming emails.
Thank you.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ce message (ainsi que le(s) fichier/s), transmis par courriel, peut
contenir des renseignements confidentiels ou prot?g?s et est destin? ?
l?usage exclusif du destinataire ci-dessus. Toute autre personne est par
les pr?sentes avis?e qu?il est strictement interdit de le diffuser, le
distribuer ou le reproduire. Si vous l?avez re?u par inadvertance,
veuillez nous en aviser et d?truire ce message. Veuillez prendre note
qu'une solution antipollupostage (AntiSPAM) est utilis?e afin d'assurer la
s?curit? de nos systems d'information et qu'elle fur?tera les courriels
entrant.
Merci.