Hello Framers,
I am sure there is a simple explanation to this, but I cannot think of it right
now:

While revising an old project containing 12 different languages in FM 7.0, Win
XP, SP2, I suddenly find that my running headers show Greek characters instead
of the 'native' German, Swedish, French ... characters that otherwise show
correctly in the text's headings and body. There is apparently nothing wrong
when I examine the variables. And the Greek part of the project seems to be OK
re. headers. The fonts are Times New Roman and ITC Officina Sans, and both have
worked well before. I cannot remember that I have changed my system much
recently, except for installing SP2, WWePub and tried out the Sundorne plugin.

Thanks for any clues on this unexpected puzzle.

/Nanna