My dear Mac solved the problem. I opened the 'latin' files on the Mac and Frame 
told me that some Greek fonts were missing. I then turned off the Remember 
missing fonts option and saved. Now all 'latin' running headers display as 
expected on Windows, too. But why the project changed font behavior since it 
was first created on Windows I still don't know.

-----Original Message-----
From: framers-bounces+nanna.vig=esko....@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-bounces+nanna.vig=esko.com at lists.frameusers.com]On
Behalf Of Vig, Nanna Poulsen
Sent: 19. juni 2006 15:34
To: framers at frameusers.com
Subject: Unwanted Greek characters in running headers


Hello Framers,
I am sure there is a simple explanation to this, but I cannot think of it right 
now: 

While revising an old project containing 12 different languages in FM 7.0, Win 
XP, SP2, I suddenly find that my running headers show Greek characters instead 
of the 'native' German, Swedish, French ... characters that otherwise show 
correctly in the text's headings and body. There is apparently nothing wrong 
when I examine the variables. And the Greek part of the project seems to be OK 
re. headers. The fonts are Times New Roman and ITC Officina Sans, and both have 
worked well before. I cannot remember that I have changed my system much 
recently, except for installing SP2, WWePub and tried out the Sundorne plugin.

Thanks for any clues on this unexpected puzzle.

/Nanna
_______________________________________________


You are currently subscribed to Framers as nanna.vig at esko.com.

Send list messages to framers at lists.frameusers.com.

To unsubscribe send a blank email to 
framers-unsubscribe at lists.frameusers.com
or visit 
http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/nanna.vig%40esko.com

Send administrative questions to lisa at frameusers.com. Visit
http://www.frameusers.com/ for more resources and info.

Reply via email to