I'd create a new tag called Line, and on the Advanced properties tab
of Paragraph designer, set the Frame Below (or Above) to call the
SingleLine frame from the Reference Page.

When you're answered your question, hit Enter and set the paragraph tag to Line.

Art

--
Art Campbell                                             art.campbell at
gmail.com