From: Peter Gold [mailto:pe...@knowhowpro.com]
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2006 3:22 PM
To: Gillian Flato; framers at frameusers.com
Subject: RE: Shortcut to conditional text box

>I use conditional text every day. Does anyone know a shortcut to
getting
>the conditional dialog box to pop up. A few years ago I was able to
>modify my maker.ini file so that had a button on my window to do that
>but I don't remember how to do it.

These are the universal cross-platform keystrokes; tap each key in
sequence and release:

Esc s C displays Special Conditional Text palette - NOTE lowercase s
uppercase C

Esc v C displays Show/Hide Conditional Text dialog box - Note
lowercase v uppercase C.
--
Regards,

Peter Gold
KnowHow ProServices

This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential information
intended for a specific individual and purpose. If you are not the intended
recipient, delete this message. If you are not the intended recipient,
disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking any action based on this message
is strictly prohibited.